Effective from October 29th, 2021.
This website circulardataprotocol.org is operated by EON Group Holdings, Inc. of 400 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016, USA also referred to in this Cookies Statement as "we" or "us". We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of data, usually a unique string of letters and numbers. They commonly used throughout the internet and are stored on and accessed from your device when you visit a website (including our website). This allows the website to recognize your visit from those of other users of the website. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Our website uses the following cookies for the following purposes:
1. Google Analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile statistic reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site
2. svSession a persistent cookie (2 years) which identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on our website.
3. TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters), a session cookie for security purposes.
4. TSxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters), a session cookie for security purposes.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
1. hs, a session cookie for security purposes.
2. XSRF-TOKEN, a session cookie for security purposes.
3. _cfduid, a session cookie which expires after 30 days and helps detect malicious visitors to our website and minimizes blocking legitimate users.
Combining the cookie information with other data about your computer
When you enter our website, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information may be combined with the data we collected via the Google Analytics cookies above. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns and generally does not identify our users.
By using our website, you agree that we can store and access the above cookies on your device.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the setting of cookies, you may be unable to access or use fully certain parts or functionality of our website.
If you have any questions or need further information about our cookie practices, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at EON Group Holdings, Inc., 400 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016, USA.